Salary AUD50000 - AUD60000 per annum
Location Gold Coast
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 1 December 2016
An ASX listed tourism operator that is currently expanding and excelling within the Asia Pacific Region. The company is currently looking for an experienced Collections Officer to join their fast paced growing credit department.
Reporting to the National Finance Manager, the successful candidate will have a passion for collections and will manage the collection of delinquent accounts. Working in the Gold Coast office, the main responsibilities will involve collections from a portfolio of small and medium sized business customers.
- Maintain and manage the debtor accounts to keep on track of payments.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Reporting and forecasting
- Dealing with customer disputes and liaise where necessary to monitor progress
- Credit collections and following up overdue accounts
- 5 years recent experience working in a credit/collections role
- Experience using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or Pronto
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Adapt to the vision and values that underpin the business by collaborating and providing excellent customer service
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.