Salary AUD40000 - AUD45000 per annum
Location Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Simon Watt
Date posted 9 January 2017
You will be working for an established Financial organisation that currently operates across Australia and New Zealand. Latitude Financial Services are currently looking for motivated and driven people to join their Collections team. Working in a team, your role will be assisting with customers to find suitable solutions based on their unique situations. Latitude has multiple programs to ensure that employees work in the best environment possible, inclusive of R&R programs and specialised affinity programs such as Volunteers, Diversity, Social Club and Health programs. Latitude prides itself on its team culture, innovation and values.
Multiple opportunities exist within Latitude Financial Services for up to 12 Collections Officers. Reporting to the one of eight team leaders, the successful candidates will have a passion for customer service, problem solving, and building a team culture. The main responsibilities will involve receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls to established customers with the goal of finding suitable solutions for each customer whilst providing excellent customer service and reducing their portfolio of outstanding debt.
- Conduct inbound & outbound telephone based collection calls on accounts from 0-180 days overdue.
- Obtain promise to pay from overdue & over limit accounts, by setting and reviewing action dates.
- Identify Customer needs including hardship or dissatisfaction.
- Make realistic arrangements with the customer to bring the account up to date using negotiation skills.
- Determine what tools will assist or solve the collection problem and sell the benefits of this to the client.
- Ensure actions comply within policy, procedure and strict legislative guidelines.
- Work within a team based environment responsible for achieving personal KPI’s.
- Participate in training and regular ongoing coaching and support.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Handle customer disputes with the aim of achieving a first call resolution.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Credit/Collections Officer position
- Excellent Customer Service and phone case resolution skills
- Ability to work with multiple computer systems simultaneously.
- Adapt to the vision and values that underpin the business by collaborating and providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of ACCC guidelines (desirable)
- Strong negotiation skills
If you are looking to start a long-term career with a great company, definitely apply.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Watt on +61 7 3032 2211 for a confidential discussion.