Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 9 January 2017
Join a fantastic organisation working in dynamic and fast-paced team that has grown continually over the last five years. This role requires an experienced and motivated Credit Officer who is able to manage their own ledger of major accounts.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, the role of Credit Officer will give you the opportunity to work in a reputable company on a permanent basis.
- Manage your own ledger of circa 500 accounts
- Account and bank statement reconciliations daily and monthly
- Banking and allocations
- Collection calls
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Performing credit checks and processing credit applications
- 5+ years full function Credit Control experience
- Prior experience dealing with major accounts is preferred
- Strong reconciliations skills
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel skills
The role of Credit Officer will provide you with valuable experience in a fast paced, complex environment. The company offers a number of benefits and is conveniently based in the Western Suburbs, with on-site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.