Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD60000 - AUD70000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Robert William
Date posted 27 February 2017
ASX listed business seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join and contribute to the development of their Finance division.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be in a full function Accounts Receivable position within an exciting and dynamic business. This role is perfect for those who are passionate about Accounts Receivable and can work openly in a team environment. This role is initially for a 6 month contract with a view to permanent.
- Internal & External account handling in a high volume environment
- Managing customers and resolving disputes if they arise
- Calling customers to recover monies due to the business
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and reporting on customer performance
- Bank reconciliations and payment allocation
- Month-end processing and reporting
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Systems savvy, large ERP systems desirable
- Customer service and client focused
- Ability to adapt to change and busy environments
- Be able to communicate effectively with a large variety of clients and stakeholders
- Possess strong time management skills
- Strong problem solving and data analysis
To apply please click apply or call Robert William on 0 2 8289 3155 for a confidential discussion.