Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Ross Soutar
Date posted 3 March 2017
Excellent opportunity working with a company based in Western Sydney in a collections position.
Join a fantastic organisation working in dynamic and fast-paced team that has experienced continual growth. This role requires an experienced and motivated Collections Officer who is able to manage their own ledger whilst supporting the team.
- Collection of cash from multiple customers (200)
- Allocation of cash received
- Daily banking entries of direct deposits
- Ensure no claims exceed 60 days
- Ensure weekly/monthly targets are hit
- Setting up new accounts
- Credit checks
- 2-3 years' experience as a collections officer
- Experience of high volume collection calls (200 per day)
- Experience with cash collection targets
- Experience of setting up accounts
- Experience with reconciliations
- Excellent customer service
The role of the collections officer will provide you with valuable experience in a fast paced, complex environment. The company offers a number of benefits and is conveniently based in the Western Suburbs
To apply please click apply or call Ross Soutar on 02 88363615 for a confidential discussion.