Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD55000 - AUD60000 per annum + Super
Location Central Coast
Consultant Anette Vedeler
Date posted 16 March 2017
Work close to home in a newly created position based on the beautiful Central Coast.
With worldwide operations and products sold in more than 100 countries, this leading retail and wholesale business has enjoyed being a global brand and market leader in producing and distributing innovative domestic and commercial products. The business has enjoyed being commercially successful for well over 100 years. They now have a position for an Accountant to join their high performing Finance team.
Reporting into the Credit Manager the role will be responsible for assistance in the entire process from credit granting to cash collection, including the consistent application of the company’s credit policy, periodic reviews of customers, following up cash collections and procession collection transactions.
- Maintain the company’s credit policy through monitoring customer accounts to ensure payment terms are adhered to
- Recommend credit hold to overdue accounts
- Complete cash receipt processing to ensure accuracy
- Manage customer credit files by ensuring customer account reconciliations are performed and monitored
- Continuously monitor deductions and short payments and follow up credit claims to resolution
- Liaise with customers regarding accounts enquiries and overdue balances
- Liaise with sales staff to finalise unresolved account issues
- Recommend credit limit changes as required
- Update customer master data as required
- Minimum two years of credit and collecting experience including reconciliations, claim management and invoice queries
- Sound business acumen
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel and financial accounting packages
Located on the beautiful central coast this is a rare and unique opportunity where you can escape the stressful commute to the city and enjoy excellent work life balance in a dynamic and exciting organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Anette Vedeler on 02 8423 1015 for a confidential discussion.