Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD54000 - AUD63000 per annum + superannuation
Location North Shore
Consultant Hamish Smith
Date posted 17 March 2017
Join a market leading IT services distributer, which prides itself on ensuring its clients implement market leading technological processes and systems. With increasing influence across the Asia Pacific region this organisation is rapidly expanding is commercial scope.
Working within an award winning and market leading business transformation organisation, you will have the opportunity to drive process improvement and streamline Accounts Receivable credit management. As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will be based on Sydney’s North Shore and responsible for a high volume ledger of customers and partners.
- As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will manage a high volume ledger of partner and receivable accounts, with responsibilities for daily banking and credit cards
- Ensure customer accounts are set up including reference and credit
- Ensure regular contact with partners for the purpose of account reconciliations, issuing monthly statements and cash flow forecasting
- Responsibility for Credit Management including decision making and liaising with agencies in regards to debt collection
- Preparation of monthly reports for the CFO on account reconciliations, bank balances, cash flow etc.
- Manage customer experience by responding to invoice queries
- Proven accuracy in meeting SLAs in a B2B customer service and Accounts Receivable environment is essential
- Experience in a fast-growing, small to medium business
- Relevant accounting and commerce qualifications are desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Exposure to integration systems such as Microsoft CRM is encouraged
- Experience with financial systems such as MYOB are highly regarded
If you are searching for an Accounts Receivable Officer position with exposure to a high volume ledger in an increasingly expanding IT services distributer, please apply online for the opportunity to discuss the role further.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Smith on 02 8423 1006 for a confidential discussion.