Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary Salary based on experience
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Andy Slater
Date posted 27 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a great opportunity to join the Accounts Receivable team of a listed company. There will be ongoing support, on the job and external training available, this company invests in the development of their people.
- Daily Collections on accounts receivable ledger
- Weekly collection calls to overdue clients
- Reconciliations of bank and customer statements
- Preparation of month end reports for senior management
- Allocating and receipting payments and following up on any discrepancies
- Daily Banking
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders daily to ensure any issues are resolved promptly.
- Ensure outstanding debt is collected in a timely manner according to KPIs
- Actively be involved in process improvement initiatives
- Assist with various ongoing accounting projects
- 4 years + experience in an Accounts Receivable / Credit role
- Strong Excel experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Preferably immediately available
To apply please click apply or call Andy Slater on +61 3 8628 2181 for a confidential discussion.