Salary AUD28 - AUD30 per hour
Consultant Sara Aziz
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The business is located in Western Sydney and provides on site parking along with a number of other great employee benefits. The initial role will start off as a 6 month contract with a potential to go permanent. If successful for the role you will be working for a highly regarded organisation with a strong potential to expand on your knowledge and experiences as a Credit Officer.
- Independently manage a ledger of approximately 400 accounts.
- Daily and monthly reconciliation.
- Inbound and outbound collection calls.
- Answer and resolve customer enquiries.
- Create and maintain credit applications and accounts.
- Assist with budget and end of month reports.
- Complete credit checks and providing credit notes when necessary.
- 3+ years within a full function credit focused role
- Experience managing own ledger.
- Must have experience in using a major ERP such as SAP or JDE.
- Collections experience necessary.
- Strong communication skills.
- A well developed understanding of Excel.
Along with the chance to work within a constantly growing team the role also provides a competitive salary.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Aziz on +61 2 8836 3616 for a confidential discussion.