Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary Competitive hourly rate
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As an Accounts Receivable Officer you will be reporting into the Accounts Receivable Team leader and will manage a range of accounts and collections. Starting immediately, this long term Accounts Receivable Officer role is based on the North Shore of Sydney, in the companies ANZ headquarters.
- Manage your own ledger of clients.
- Liaising with partners for account reconciliations, distribution of monthly statements.
- Preparation of cash flow statements.
- High volume of collection calls.
- Processing and review of credit.
- Dealing with customer queries, including invoice queries and customer credits
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in credit collections and accounts receivable.
- Demonstrated ability to use SAP is essential and other ERP systems.
Located close to public transport this role would be highly suited to a Junior Accounts Receivable Officer or a working holiday visa looking to gain experience in a global corporate business.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.