Salary Up to AUD25 per hour
Location Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Kamilah Lovell
Date posted 28 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Work for an established organisation that currently operates across Australia and New Zealand, based in Brisbane's South West. The business is currently looking for motivated and driven Collections Officers to join their team. Working in a team, your role as a Collections Officer will be assisting customers to find suitable solutions based on their unique financial situations.
Multiple opportunities exist for motivated Collections Officers. The successful candidates will have a passion for customer service, problem solving, and building a team culture. The main responsibilities will involve making outbound calls to established customers with the goal of finding suitable solutions for each customer whilst providing excellent customer service and reducing their portfolio of outstanding debt.
• Conduct inbound & outbound telephone based collection calls.
• Obtain promise to pay from overdue & over limit accounts, by setting and reviewing action dates.
• Make realistic arrangements with the customer to bring the account up to date using negotiation skills.
• Ensure actions comply within policy, procedure and strict legislative guidelines.
• Work within a team based environment responsible for achieving personal KPI’s.
• Participate in training and regular ongoing coaching and support.
• Demonstrated experience working in a Collections Officer role or call centre environment highly desirable.
• Excellent Customer Service and phone case resolution skills
• Ability to work with multiple computer systems simultaneously.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Motivation to take the next step in your career
If you are looking a great new role, definitely apply!