Banking and Allocations Officer
Consultant Sara Aziz
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The position will require an immediately available Banking and Allocations Officer to start on a 6 month contract with a view to go permanent. As part of the role the successful candidate will be completing day to day banking functions including but not limited to reconciliation, receipting and handling payment queries. You will be working for a highly regarded organisation with a strong potential to expand on your knowledge and experiences as a Banking and Allocations Officer.
- Matching payment from bank statement (via excel formulas and manually).
- Uploading of payment to ERP system.
- Printing and preparing of remittance advices.
- Daily reporting.
- Processing of credit cards.
- Allocation of payments.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Previous banking clerk experience.
- Fast typing and data entry skills.
- Preference of Oracle experience preferred.
Conveniently located within Western Sydney with on site parking provided.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Aziz on +61 2 8836 3616 for a confidential discussion.