Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD28 - AUD32 per hour + super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a highly regarded brand as the Accounts Receivable Officer offering great project experience across multiple facets of the organisation. This is a rare opportunity to contribute to an organisation that makes a real impact on the lives of everyday people through a well known product line.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will report into the Finance Manager whilst partnering closely with the Senior Accounts Receivable Officer. The role will be based within the company’s headquarters on Sydney’s North Shore in a vibrant office space.
- As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will manage your own ledger of partner and receivable accounts
- Ensure regular maintenance of inventory and stock levels
- Ensure customer accounts are set up including reference and credit
- Ensure regular contact with partners for the purpose of account reconciliations, issuing monthly statements and cash flow forecasting
- Manage customer experience by responding to invoice queries and customer credits
- Proven experience within Accounts Receivable or Credit for 2-3 years
- Intermediate Excel Skills are essential (v look ups and pivot tables)
- Relevant accounting and commerce qualifications are desirable
- Experience with large financial systems such as SAP or Oracle are highly desired
Accessible via public transport.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.