Credit Controller *Immediate Start*
Salary AUD28 - AUD30 per hour + plus Super
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 9 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a well established leading Australian business on a temporary basis located in the Inner Eastern Suburbs.
About the Credit Controller role:
The Credit Controller is responsible for managing the receivables ledger, acting to collect monies owed from customers, monitor the ageing of receivables, manage the overall credit risk of accounts.
- Maintain the ledger and record all correspondence in relation to changes of ownership, monitoring ageing and providing ageing reports as required.
- Reconcile all accounts, as allocated, on a timely fashion
- Contacts creditors in order to discuss amounts outstanding or becoming due for collection in the near term.
- Business Partner of the Sales teams to ensure all risks are identified and wherever possible mitigated.
- Provide the Credit Supervisor with regular updates in relation to both cash collections and potential credits required to be allocated to the account.
- Provide monthly reporting
- Any adhoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in a Credit Control / Accounts Receivable role and must be immediately available.
If you are interested in this position then please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.