Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary Competitive rate
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company as the Accounts Receivable Officer located in Macquarie Park.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer you will be reporting into the Credit Manager and will manage a range of accounts and collections.
- Manage your own ledger of clients
- Cash allocations
- Liaising with partners for account reconciliations, distribution of monthly statements
- High volume of collections
- Proactively work with the key account customer to actively resolved any outstanding balances
- Dealing with customer queries, including invoice queries and customer credits
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in credit collections and accounts receivable
- Demonstrated ability to use Oracle is essential
Located close to public transport this role would be highly suited to a Accounts Receivable Officer looking to gain experience in a global corporate business.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.