Location Macquarie ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-05 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A globally respected brand requires a Credit Manager to develop and lead a small to medium sized Credit/AR team. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced team leader looking to challenge themselves within a top tier organisation.
As the Credit Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the Credit and Accounts Receivable function for a globally renowned organisation. The role is based on Sydney’s North Shore within modern corporate facilities.
- As the Credit Manager you will be measured on your ability to train and develop a small to medium sized team
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Monitoring customer accounts for discrepancies
- Continuously drive process improvement
- Assisting with additional duties during month end
- Ensure regular contact with partners for the purpose of account reconciliations, issuing monthly statements and cash flow forecasting
- Responsibility for Credit Management including decision making and liaising with agencies in regards to debt collection
- Degree in Finance is essential
- 2+ years of Credit/Accounts Receivable managerial experience is required
- 5+ years exposure to high volume Accounts Receivable functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Experience in law firm is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and experienced Credit/AR professional to work within an industry leading organisation offering work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.