Accounts Receivable Officer
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 7 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Accounts Receivable officer, your will be responsible for the end to end debt collection process for all customer accounts.
Working closely with the wider finance team - you will liaise with all external and internal customers to ensure the administration of credit management, in accordance with the business processes, runs smoothly and efficiently.
Based in the heard of the Adelaide CBD you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, and your responsibilities will include:
- Collection and follow up of overdue invoices and accounts
- Building and maintaining stakeholder/supplier relationships
- Reconciliation of accounts
- First point of contact for debtor enquires
- Investigate and resolve a high volume of queries in relation to outstanding debt and reduce debt accordingly
To be successful for this position, you will be required to possess the following:
- High volume experience with Accounts Receivable & Debt Recovery
- Available to commence at short notice
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively as a team member
- Proven experience working with MYOB
- High attention to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Exceptionally friendly office environment
- Great experience working for a growing SA company
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.