Salary AUD28 - AUD30 per hour + super
Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 16 September 2018 2018-09-162018-10-14 social-care 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Officer to join an industry leading, global organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity that will develop your career by utilising your experience to the Credit Control function as well as support the full cycle of accounts and manage the debtor life-cycle.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this Credit Controller contract opportunity is looking for an immediate start. There is potential for the position to become a permanent role within the business. The Credit Controller will be proactive, inquisitive and have excellent communication skills, demonstrating enthusiasm and drive to ensure productivity.
Working closely with the team and wider department, you will be responsible for the entire credit process. The successful Credit Controller will be an experienced collector with strong attention to detail and organisational skills for ad hoc administrative tasks.
• Communicating and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries
• Assisting the team with the debtor side of the working capital requirements to collect debts on a timely basis and minimise the risk of bad/old debt.
• Maintenance of the accounts receivables ledger
• Management of receipting and allocation of payments
• 3+ years experience in an accounts function
• Experience using large ERP Systems; JDE or SAP
• Ability to work with high volumes and prioritise workloads
• Excellent communication and telephone skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the ability to hit the ground running as a Credit Controller with proven experience, then please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.