Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager and the Finance Manager, you will oversee the group accounting records for the organisation within the region.
- Manage and supervise the accounts receivable officers ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Review bank account reconciliations for the entities under the group
- Monitor unidentified receipts/returned payments and unusual transactions and resolve in conjunction with the financial institution, the relevant AR Officer and the impacted business
- Ensure month end trial balances are prepared for all debtors, reviewed and reconciled to the general ledger on a monthly basis
- General or ad-hoc duties pertaining to the role as determined by the Finance Director and Accounts Receivable Manager.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing Accounts Receivable
- Have prior exposure in managing a sizeable team
- Team player, exhibits flexibility for different tasks and willingness to learn
- Good stakeholder engagement, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in using Oracle systems
This well known provider has significantly expanded their services globally, with solid presence in over 28 countries.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.