Accounts Receivable - Aged Care
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This significant aged care organisation is looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer. Based in the City Fringe, South East, this role requires for an experienced candidate who is able to start immediately.
- Monitor accounts receivable processing activities.
- Identify and resolve account enquiries.
- Ensure the collection of debt and develop payments plans where required.
- Assist with month end close.
- Handle internal and external queries.
- Perform ad hoc tasks where required.
- Previous experience in an end-to-end accounts receivable role.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Previous experience working with high volumes of invoices.
- Previous health care or aged care industry experience is desirable but not compulsory.
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.