Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Southern SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-22 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This company is a key industry leader with an organisation market cap of over $1B. Backed with solid local origins, they have expanded their geographical focus covering beyond Australia, including South East Asia & America and currently are looking for a capable Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team.
- Full cycle customer collections within the industry
- Investigating and resolving customer claims e.g. short deliveries and damaged goods
- Responding to customer inquiries and credit correspondence.
- Liaising with the sales team regarding pricing queries/discounts.
- Liaising with operations team regarding customer finished goods queries such as inventory management/stock returns
- Reconciliation for customer account statements
- 5+ years business to business credit experience ideally within the retail/FMCG industry
- Great communicator and interpersonal skills
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment with good problem solving ability
- Experience using an ERP system would be advantageous
- Able to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
This is a permanent opportunity to work with one of Australia's homegrown backed with a very stable and solid leadership team.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.