Location Gold CoastCONTRACTOR
Consultant Chloe McIntosh
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-01 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A market leader in the travel industry based in the sunny Gold Coast who have had a global presence for over 30 years are looking for multiple experienced Collections Officers to join their growing team within the credit department.
Reporting to the Team Leader, this Collections Officer position would best suit someone who comes from a credit background, has a passion for customer service and has the ability to hit the ground running.
The successful Collections Officer would be working with a supportive, collaborative team who celebrates success at every opportunity.
- High volume calls to negotiate and collect on overdue accounts
- Maintain and manage the debtors accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Achieve individual and team KPI's within the department
- Provide excellent customer service while resolving customer disputes and complaints
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role or contact centre environment
- An understanding of the regulatory credit risk framework
- Proven ability to work within a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
To apply please click apply or call Chloe McIntosh on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.