Accounts Receivable Officer
Location Inner Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 call-centre-and-customer-service 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leading organisation are currently in the hiring process for a dedicated Accounts Receivable Officer to join a high performing team and inclusive environment.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager, this contract position is looking for an immediate start. The Accounts Receivable Officer will be proactive, inquisitive and have excellent communication skills demonstrating enthusiasm and drive to ensure productivity.
The organisation pride themselves on safety, productivity and profitability to ensure they are delivering to their commitments. To be considered for the Accounts Receivable Officer position, you must have strong attention to detail, the ability to comply with legislation and credit policies.
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
• Bank transactions including including receipting
• Maintenance of the accounts receivables ledger
• Creation of master data and maintenance
• Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
• 4+ years experience in a receivables function
• Experience using large ERP Systems; JDE or SAP
• Strong excel skills including vVook ups and pivot tables
• Ability to work with high volumes and prioritise workloads
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the ability to hit the ground running as well as being a team player, then please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.