Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary Attractive Salary + Onsite Parking
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Samantha Hanna
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192018-12-19 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A great opportunity to gain experience in a high volume environment and valuable industry knowledge.
Due to recent growth within the organisation they are seeking a strong, experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join the accounts team. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader you will be responsible for the end to end process of AR and managing your own ledger.
• Reviewing invoices
• Allocation of payments from the bank statement
• Processing EFT and credit card payments
• Debt collection
• Managing your own ledger
• Preparing monthly AR reports
• Bank statement reconciliation
• Client account reconciliation
• Experience in a high volume collection role (70-100 calls a day)
• 5+ year's experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer or Collection Officer
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong excel skills (using V-look ups, pivot tables)
• Strong customer focus
The role of Accounts Receivable Officer will provide you with valuable experience working in a large company. The company offers attractive employee benefits and is conveniently based in the Western suburbs with on-site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Samantha Hanna on +61 2 88363614 for a confidential discussion.