Accounts Receivable - Aged Care
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-11accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer has just opened up at a national Aged Care organisation! This client is looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible for a long term contract. Specialisation, or exposure, in the Aged Care industry would be highly desired, but not compulsory.
- Monitor accounts receivable processing activities.
- Identify and resolve account enquiries.
- Ensure the collection of debt and develop payments plans where required.
- Assist with month end close.
- Handle internal and external queries.
- Perform ad hoc tasks where required.
- Previous experience in an end-to-end accounts receivable role.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Previous experience working with high volumes of invoices.
- At least 2 + years previous Accounts Receivable experience required.
If this applies to you, submit your CV now!
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.