Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD58,000 - AUD67,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The role would focus on end to end AR tasks, primarily managing the respective companies under the organisation’s umbrella.
- Perform end-to-end Accounts Receivable duties
- Looks after ledgers across the region
- Daily bank reconciliations and receipting
- Responsible for Debtor Management
- Ensure that all required approvals are obtained for all billings
- Research discrepancies and resolve issues with internal/external clients
- Office administration; filling, answering phone calls, stationary orders
- At least 2 years of relevant and solid Accounts Receivable experience
- Familiar with bank reconciliations, strong reporting exposure and have ideally worked for a mid to large organisation
- You will have exemplary interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to work in close knit finance team
- Positive attitude with decent experience in MS Office and Excel skills
- Exposure in ERP systems would be highly advantageous for this role.
This organisation has significantly expanded their services globally, with solid presence in over 28 countries.
This opportunity will be a fix term contract role for an initial 3 months period with a possibility for extension for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.