Consultant Samantha Hanna
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The successful candidate will be working in a team environment performing performing full function credit duties and assisting with end of month reporting. Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, the role of Credit Officer will give you invaluable knowledge and experience in a leading company.
- Account and bank statement reconciliations daily and monthly
- Banking and allocation
- Manage your own ledger of circa 600 accounts
- Collection calls (50 per day)
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Assist with budgeting and month end reporting
- Raising credit notes and perform credit checks
- 3+ years full function credit experience
- Experience handling your own ledger
- Experience within the FMCG industry highly regarded
- Prior experience using a major ERP such as SAP and JDE
- Strong collection experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
The role of the Credit Officer will provide you with valuable experience in a fast paced, leading company. The company offers a number of benefits.
To apply please click apply or call Samantha Hanna on +61 2 88363614 for a confidential discussion.