Salary Additional staff benefits
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This Credit Manager position has a particular focus on building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and liaising with them on the management of debtors.
Reporting to the Regional Credit Manager, your key responsibilities for this position are:
- Timely collection of outstanding debt
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate recovery action plans
- Creating collection letters
- Conduct credit reporting
- Prepare submissions and coordinate approvals
- Evaluate financial statements
Key skills and requirements:
To be successful in this position it is essential that you possess the following:
- Prior experience within a Credit Manager or Officer role
- High level of understanding debt recovery processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly, take a hands on approach and use your initiative
- Professional presentation and strong attention to detail
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a great organisation. If you believe you possess the skills required to be successful in this role you are encouraged to apply using the links below.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.