Credit Control Officer
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Armstrong
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-02 accountancy Melbourne Inner Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a well established leading Australian owned Blue Chip organisation on a permanent basis located in the Inner Eastern Suburbs. This role has come to fruition due to the consistent growth of the bus sines! This role requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants new challenges to help them grow.
- Issue credit application forms to new customers and check returned applications to review, validate and do credit assessments.
- Contact creditors in order to discuss amounts outstanding or becoming due for collection in the near term.
- Problematic applications to be escalated to the relevant internal contact.
- Issue weekly tracking reporting to key stakeholders to inform them of the status.
- 2+ years previous experience in an end-to-end credit role.
- Strong excel skills are highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong organisation skills.
To be successful in this role you will have had experience working in a Credit Control / Accounts Receivable role and must be available to start as soon as possible.
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.