Location Southern Suburbs BrisbaneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Chloe McIntosh
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 accountancy Brisbane Queensland 51 Barry Alexander Drive, Springfield Lakes AU 4300 AUD 26 28 28 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Work for an established Financial organisation that operates across Australia and New Zealand looking for motivated and driven people to join their Collections team. Working in a team, your role will be assisting with customers to find suitable solutions based on their unique situations. The business prides itself on its team culture, innovation and values. To be successful you will have a passion for customer service, problem solving, and building a team culture.
• Conduct inbound & outbound telephone based collection calls on accounts from 0-180 days overdue.
• Obtain promise to pay from overdue & over limit accounts, by setting and reviewing action dates.
• Identify Customer needs including hardship or dissatisfaction.
• Make realistic arrangements with the customer to bring the account up to date using negotiation skills.
• Work within a team based environment responsible for achieving personal KPI’s.
• Participate in training and regular ongoing coaching and support.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Demonstrated experience working in a Credit/Collections Officer position
• Excellent Customer Service and phone case resolution skills
• Ability to work with multiple computer systems simultaneously.
• Adapt to the vision and values that underpin the business by collaborating and providing excellent customer service
• Strong negotiation skills
If you are looking to start a great career with a market leading company, definitely apply.
To apply please click apply or call Chloe McIntosh on +61 7 3032 2236 for a confidential discussion.