Credit Control Officer | 5 Month Contract | Immediate Start
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hannah Salton
Date posted 4 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-03 accountancy Melbourne Inner Eastern Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 25 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This national organisation is looking to add a Credit Officer to their close knit team for an initial 5 month contract role. The position requires a candidate with consistent experience working in a Credit Control position. In order to hit the ground running this contract requires a candidate with strong SAP skills. If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to apply!
- Contact creditors in order to discuss outstanding debt, or amounts due for collection in the near term.
- Ownership and accountability of the debt position.
- Strong commercial decision making
- Pro-active engagement of Key Stakeholders
- Exceptional Customer Service (Internal and External)
- Holding internal and external stakeholders accountable
- 2+ years previous experience in an end-to-end credit role.
- Strong excel skills are highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong organisation skills.
To be successful in this role you will have had experience working in a Credit Control / Accounts Receivable role and must be available to start as soon as possible with SAP experience.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Salton on +61 3 86282109 for a confidential discussion.