Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Super
Location Macquarie ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Renee Steedman
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-13 accountancy Macquarie Park New South Wales AU AUD 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company as the Accounts Receivable Officer located in Macquarie Park.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer you will be reporting into the Senior Financial Accountant and will manage a range of accounts across Australia.
- Manage your own ledger of clients including major accounts
- Cash allocations and debt collection
- Liaising with partners for account reconciliations and distribution of monthly statements including cash flow management
- New accounts applications and credit checks
- Ensuring that Days Sales Outstanding targets are achieved.
- Proactively work with the key account customer to actively resolved any outstanding balances
- Dealing with customer queries, including invoice queries and customer credits
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounts Receivable
- Demonstrable experience using SAP and strong excel skills
- Experience in FMCG and/or Pharma company desirable
- Experience working with major accounts such as Coles, Woolworths or Metcash
Located close to public transport this role would be highly suited to a Accounts Receivable Officer looking to gain experience in a global corporate business. On site parking also available.
To apply please click apply or call Renee Steedman on 02 8423 1016 for a confidential discussion.