Credit Control Officer
Salary AUD57,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-13 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 57000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Work for an exciting, home grown tech business with a global outreach.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will work in a team to oversee the credit control function for the APAC region.
- Perform daily calls to ensure prompt payment of accounts
- Handle the collection of overdue debtor balances within the relevant regions to ensure optimal cashflow
- Resolve client billing queries and manage accounts reconciliation
- Negotiate timely payment of overdue invoices with clients and resolve complex payment issues/disputes and payment plans
- Investigate unallocated cash receipts against remittance advices, emails, etc.
- At least 2 years' experience in an Accounts Receivable/Credit Control role
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office including MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
This company is a global SaaS business with a unique market offering in the industry they are in. They have a great workplace culture, state of the art offices and a commendable leadership team as a backbone and key to the company’s success to date.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.