Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD29 - AUD32 per hour + super
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hamish Smith
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-03-14 accountancy North Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 29 32 32 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Join a highly regarded brand as the Accounts Receivable Officer offering autonomy and a genuinely fun working environment to further develop your skills. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who has rapidly expanded their national reach through organic and non-organic growth over the last 12 months and as such are looking to expand their AR team.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will report into the Accounts Receivable Team Leader. The role will be based within the company’s ANZ headquarters on Sydney’s North Shore in a vibrant and recently renovated office space.
- As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will manage your own ledger of major accounts, responsible for low volume large dollar value collections
- Ensure customer accounts are set up including reference and credit
- Allocate payments
- Ensure regular contact with partners for the purpose of account reconciliations, issuing monthly statements and cash flow forecasting
- Manage customer experience by responding to invoice queries and investigate any discrepancies
- 3+ years of full function AR/Credit experience is required
- Intermediate Excel Skills are essential
- Experience with large ERPs such as Microsoft Dynamics is essential
The organisation does not provide onsite parking, but is accessible via public transport. Excellent benefits on offer outside of base salary.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Smith on 02 8423 1006 for a confidential discussion.