Salary Attractive Salary + Onsite Parking
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Samantha Hanna
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-03-15 accountancy Western Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A great opportunity to gain experience in a high volume environment and valuable industry knowledge.
Due to recent growth within the company they are seeking a strong, experienced credit control Officer to join the credit team. Reporting to the Credit Team Leader you will be responsible for your own ledger.
• Reviewing invoices
• Allocation of payments from the bank statement
• Processing EFT and credit card payments
• Debt collection
• Managing your own ledger
• Preparing monthly credit reports
• Bank statement reconciliation
• Client account reconciliation
• Experience in a high volume collection role (50-100 calls a day)
• 3+ year's experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer or Collection Officer
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong excel skills (using V-look ups, pivot tables) with SAP as an advantage
• Strong customer focus
The role of credit control Officer will provide you with valuable experience working in a large company. The company offers attractive employee benefits and is conveniently based in the Western suburbs with on-site parking.
To apply please click apply or call Samantha Hanna on +61 2 88363614 for a confidential discussion.