Accounts Receivable Officer
Consultant Chloe McIntosh
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-04 accountancy Brisbane Queensland 324 Queen Street, Brisbane AU 4000 AUD 28 30 30 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An exciting long term temporary opportunity to join a fast growing company in Brisbane CBD, as an Accounts Receivable Officer. Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be part of an inclusive work environment and responsible for the maintenance and collection of outstanding accounts.
- Preparing, Processing & Reconciling all customer payments
- Processing Account Applications
- Maintaining and Reporting on the Debtors Ledgers
- Liaising with Customers on collections, general enquiries and disputes
- Debt Collection
- Daily Banking
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
To apply please click apply or call Chloe McIntosh on +61 7 3032 2236 for a confidential discussion.