Accounts Receivable Officer - Immediately Available
Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As the Accounts Receivable officer, you will be responsible for the end to end debt collection process for all customer accounts in a busy fast paced environment.
Working closely with the wider finance team - you will liaise with all external and internal customers to ensure the administration of credit management, in accordance with the business processes, runs smoothly and efficiently.
Based on the skirts of the CBD you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, and your responsibilities will include:
- Collection and follow up of overdue invoices and accounts
- Building and maintaining stakeholder/supplier relationships
- Reconciliation of accounts
- First point of contact for debtor enquires
- Investigate and resolve a high volume of queries in relation to outstanding debt and reduce debt accordingly
To be successful for this position, you will be required to possess the following:
- High volume experience with Accounts Receivable & Debt Recovery
- Experience with both national and international stakeholders
- Proven capability to keep up with and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Available to commence at short notice
- Ability to work in a team environment and effectively as a team member
- High attention to detail and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer:
- Great salary offering
- Exceptionally friendly office environment
- Great experience working for a growing SA company
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.