Credit Control Officer
Salary Highly Competitive!
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting to the Credit Manager and Financial Controller, you will play an integral role in a team of 4 in performing credit control duties for the organisation.
- Advising on all credit control queries, demonstrating in depth knowledge of processes and best practices
- Liaising with the relevant parties regarding delinquent debtors, and performing administrative procedures around liquidation matters
- Ensure credit control practices are in line with policies, demonstrating understanding through correct application
- Provide weekly reports to the managers and stakeholders of the business
- Assist Financial Controller and Credit Manager with monthly financial reports and data as required.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role credit control role, ideally within a commercial environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders, with an excellent level of resilience
- Experience with using an ERP (SAP/Oracle) is essential for the role
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Excel).
This temporary role would be for an estimated 3 months duration located in the Sydney CBD.
The organisation is a renowned leader in the what they do, with a huge presence across the ANZ region. They have a great office vibe, offering a great workplace environment backed with a solid, stable leadership team.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.