Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Consultant Casper Oxlee
Date posted 19 May 20192019-05-19 2019-06-18 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join their close knit team. The role will involve mentoring/coaching and providing support to junior team members and assisting the team leader in work flow allocations. The organisation has an excellent culture and values its employees to enable them to achieve their best results and grow with the group. The role also has above market remuneration and benefits.
The key functions of the role are as follows but not limited to:
- Full function Accounts Receivable
- Work flow allocations for junior team members
- Work closely with key accountant manager to ensure effective terms of payment are maintained
- Support customers to enable a win win opportunity
- Mentor and coach team members to help them grow and develop their career
- building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and key business team members
- Various ad hoc duties as required
Required skills and knowledge:
- Strong understanding of Accounting basics (Credits, debits, budgets)
- Prior experience working in a full function AR position (3 years minimum)
- Prior experience with SAP would be ideal but is not a "must have"
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with customers and team members
- Desire to learn and grow - This business offers excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- Prior experience working in either a dealership model or with a past experience working in an Agribusiness would be highly desired
To apply please click apply or call Casper Oxlee on +61 7 30322225 for a confidential discussion.