Accounts Receivable | Aged Care | Immediate Start
Salary Competitive hourly rate
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Raquel Mancini
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-28 accountancy Melbourne Inner Eastern Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 30 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This significant aged care organisation is looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer. Based in the CBD this role requires for an experienced candidate who is able to start immediately. Temp-to-perm opportunity.
- Monitor accounts receivable processing activities.
- Identify and resolve account enquiries.
- Ensure the collection of debt and develop payments plans where required.
- Assist with month end close.
- Handle internal and external queries.
- Perform ad hoc tasks where required.
- Previous experience in an end-to-end accounts receivable role.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Experience with an accounting ERP.
- Previous experience working with high volumes of invoices.
- Previous health care or aged care industry experience is preferable.