Accounts Receivable Officer | Immediate Start!
Salary AUD25 - AUD28 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 4 July 20192019-07-05 2019-08-03 fashion Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 25 28 28 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role will be responsible for accurately invoicing, receipting and the timely collection of any outstanding debts. The company requires an experienced candidate with a strong attention to detail and positive attitude towards work. The role will be a temporary for 2-3 weeks and requires someone who can start asap and has experince using Netsuite.
- End to end billings and maintaining the input and output processes.
- Resolving any data integrity issues, receipting accurately and invoices all customers
- Collection of any outstanding monies and reducing the ageing of any debts
- Rectify any issues and discrepancies, providing excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Producing and maintaining an accurate subsidiary ledger and reconciliations on a mainly basis
- 3-5 years’ experience in AR role or similar
- Netsuite experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to problem solve
- Exposure in ERP systems would be highly advantageous for this role.
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.