Salary Additional staff benefits
Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Credit Controller position has a particular focus on building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholdes and liasing with them on the management of debtors.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities for this position are:
- Timely collection of outstanding debt
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate recovery action plans
- Creating collection letters
- Conduct credit reporting
- Prepare submissions and coordinate approvals
- Evaluate financial statements
Key skills and requirements:
To be successful in this position it is essential that you possess the following:
- Prior experience in Credit Controller position
- High level of understanding debt recovery processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly, take a hands on approach and use your initiative
- Professional presentation and strong attention to detail
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a great organisation. If you believe you possess the skills required to be successful in this role you are encouraged to apply using the links below.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.