Senior AR Officer
Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per hour
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-10-13 accountancy Bundoora Victoria AU AUD 40 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client are a services organisation who have offices Victoria wide with their headquarters in Melbourne in the North. They are seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Officer to join them on a 3 month contract with the possibility of a permanent role thereafter.
The role plays a vital part in providing accounting support to the business operations, and you will be exposed to various stakeholders within the business. You will be reporting to a seasoned Shared Services Manager and work alongside a team of 10 Accounts Officers.
Ideally you will be available immediately or within a week's notice.
- Daily receipting and posting of payments to debtor accounts
- Debt collection
- Assisting members of the firm with general accounting queries
- Receipting and allocating of payments
- Attending to daily banking and arranging cheques
- Processing journals and other transactions
- Performing data entry and processing invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with financial reporting, trust accounting and administrative duties
- Managing and resolving all internal and external queries
- 5+ years’ experience in an accounts receivable focused role
- Experience with a tier one ERP such as SAP, Oracle, or JDE
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to work in a deadline-driven role
- Want to work hard, prove yourself and drive your career forward
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.