Credit Controller | Robert Walters
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-10-23 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Established in 1985, Robert Walters have a Global presence across 31 countries. The ANZ business has 9 offices recruiting into numerous different areas. The collections team effectively manage key debtor files from identifying key debt related issues and ensuring those issues are resolved in an efficient and cost effective manner. You will be comfortable in calling internal & external stakeholders with service being key!
- Identifying and analysing and maintaining relationships with key clients with debt related issues
- Execution of risk effective payment arrangements and debt ledger profiling
- Account managing and provision of Credit Control expertise to existing and new clients
- Developing and utilising credit control plan to manage Robert Walters’ debtors, in-line with the company’s strategic direction
- Meeting and exceeding individual and team targets
- Fully understand clients’ needs through developing knowledge of the organisation’s technical and cultural environment, business objectives and people
- Developing relationships and networking with strategic people within the client’s organisation
- Daily and weekly planning (personal and team) to maximise recovery results
- Maintenance of activity tracking through effective utilisation of systems’ tools (Sun database) for all client details
- 3+ years relevant experience in a corporate environment
- Experience managing a high value ledger
- Exposure to an ERP or Dynamics system is desirable
- Intermediate excel & strong system skills
- Communication skills need to be clear & concise
You'll be joining a hard working but fun team based at Level 41, 385 Bourke St!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.