Credit Control Officer
Salary AUD28 - AUD34 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bridget Parker
Date posted 4 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-03 sales Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 28 34 34 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This boutique sales company is based in the heart of Sydney CBD requires a Credit Control officer to join the team starting immediately. The ideal candidate will have a drive for success, be able to work in high performing environments and have an excellent eye for detail.
- Advising on all credit control queries, demonstrating in depth knowledge of processes and best practices
- Liaising with the relevant parties regarding delinquent debtors, and performing administrative procedures around liquidation matters
- Ensure credit control practices are in line with policies, demonstrating understanding through correct application
- Provide weekly reports to the managers and stakeholders of the business
- Assist Financial Controller and Credit Manager with monthly financial reports and data as required.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Minimum 2- 3 years’ experience in a similar role credit control role, ideally within a commercial environment, aged care experience is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders, with an excellent level of resilience
- Experience with using an ERP system is ideal for the role
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Excel)
Someone that is studying to become an accountant will be ideal for this role, as the company can offer progression and growth within the finance team.
To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.