Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 7 October 20192019-10-07 2019-11-06 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A sustainable business backed with great culture, this is a holistic role covering the full accounts receivable function for a FMCG business based in Pyrmont.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable function of the business.
- Perform end-to-end Accounts Receivable duties
- Daily bank reconciliations and receipting
- Coordinate with Business Development Managers, Supply Chain, vendors and customer contacts to resolve issues relating to customer pricing, terms, deductions, product cuts, late shipments and other issues
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Operate the internal banking system and coordinate daily payments
- Research discrepancies and resolve issues with internal/external clients.
- Minimum 3 years Accounts Receivable and Credit Control experience
- Strong reporting exposure and relationship building skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- Exposure to Navision or other large ERP systems desirable.
This is a permanent role based in the fringes of Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.