Senior Credit Manager | Energy Business | Melbourne CBD
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-28 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting directly to the CFO this role is responsible for leading the entire credit team as well as well as providing hands on strategy and analysis to the credit and collections function. The role is the most senior credit position within the business and also offers the right candidate the opportunity to be an active voice within the executive leadership team.
- Manage the overall Credit reporting function back into the management group.
- Oversee the daily performance of the debt collections function.
- Provide strategy and analysis to the credit & collections Function.
- Take control of complex queries/escalations (debt disputes, hardship payments etc.)
- Develop and implement procedural improvements where required.
- Oversee the external debt collection process and manage the relationship with external debt collectors.
- Keep up to date with relevant changes to regulations within the energy industry.
- Must have recent relevant experience within the energy industry.
- Collections experience and an understanding of policies & procedures is a must.
- A solid background in Credit Management and the want to step up into a more active voiced position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience of leading credit teams.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.