Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Package
Location St KildaFULL_TIME
Consultant Zak Wunhym
Job Ref 1706410/001
Date posted 14 June 2022melbourne accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2022-06-14 2022-07-14 accountancy St Kilda Victoria AU AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- $75k Package
- Health Service/Aged Care
- Flexibly working environment
About the company:
This Health service company has built a strong reputation in providing services levels that surpass both customer and client’s expectations. Within the company you will experience an environment that applies a systematic, disciplined and rewarding working culture. The company embraces individuality, working together and respect.
About the role:
This role offers an amazing opportunity for a Credit Officer to join an exciting and well-established team. To be successful you must be an individual who is detail orientated, has strong time management and has the ability to work within a team.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts of appx 2.5m
- Handling queries from Plan Managers and Internal teams
- Generating, editing, and resubmitting invoices as requested by either clients or Plan Managers based on the funding body (NDIS, TAC, 3party etc)
- Managing the end-to-end reconciliation on accounts (accounts reconciliation, credit notes, unallocated payment application to invoices)
- Handling queries from the AR mailbox daily in reference to the assigned portfolio
- Assisting the receipting officer in reconciling payments or requesting for remittances to ensure cash allocation.
- Working and developing customer centric and results focused relationship within the wider team and internal stakeholders.
- 2 + year's experience as a Credit Officer or similar role
- Background in Health Care/Aged care
- Microsoft Package- Basic to intermediate
- Working with a high level of invoicing and receipting
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Zak Wunhym on 03 8628 2117 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD75,000 - AUD100,000 per annumLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 30 June 2022
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm who are currently hiring a Fund Accountant into their team based in Melbourne, CBD. Reporting into the Fund Accounting Manager the Fund Accountant will be responsible for a range of duties including month/year end tasks, reconciliations and cashflow management of trusts and its reporting and funding requirements. The preferred candidate will be a studying towards or fully CA/CPA qualified and must have experience within Financial Services.
Salary: AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + packageLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 29 June 2022
- $75,000 - $85,000 package
- Supportive and friendly team, hybrid working
- The perfect first step into commercial accounting
Salary: Attractive Hourly RateLocation: Eastern Suburbs MelbourneDate posted: 16 June 2022
- 6 Month Contract with potential for permanency
- Supportive and Collaborative team
- Well known organisation
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join a global business and become a valued member of a close knit team. Initially they will be looking for someone on a 6 month contract temporary role but the view is to have someone join the team with a permanent mindset.