Salary AUD60,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-25 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Great opportunity for a CA or CPA qualified or nearly qualified Auditor to be part of a dynamic, fast growing highly skilled team based in Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Assurance & Audit Managers your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Planning and completing audit assignments
• Identifying solutions to improve client processes and internal controls
• Drafting management letters and audit completion reports
• Preparing general and special purpose financial reports
• Ensuring your manager is kept abreast of assignment activity
• Supervising, mentoring and training graduates
• Possess 2 to 4 year’s solid relevant audit experience in Australia.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• CPA / CA qualified or near completion would be ideal
• Experience using Excel, MYOB and Xero is highly advantageous.
• Corporate advisory and transactional experience would be advantageous, though not essential.
This organisation is a highly respected, mid-tier accounting firm offering a full suite of services including audit and assurance, corporate advisory, business services, tax, corporate secretarial, financial planning and superannuation. They have an extensive on the job training, supportive team coupled with solid professional and technical coaching.
If you are keen to take the next step up into an Audit Senior role, this could be the role for you.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.