Audit Consultant - ASX Clients
Salary AUD72,000 - AUD92,000 per annum + Additional BenefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-23 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
One of the worlds most reliable and valued professional service firms. We are looking for a talented and passionate auditor to join the Perth office and be exposed to oil, gas and mining companies plus a variety of other ASX listed companies. You will lead your audit team and through a variety of industries throughout WA plus training and mentoring juniors to maintain a high quality of work throughout the year.
Audit Consultant - Assistant Manager/Senior Consultant
Your New Role:
- Assist in Business Development activities, drafting proposals and arranging client meetings within audit and other opportunities.
- Provide sound assurance services in both financial and non-financial forums.
- maintain ongoing awareness of industry and market trends to help grow your portfolio.
- Manage your own portfolio of audit clients across WA in various industries including ASX listed companies.
- Assist in managing and co-ordinating of the audit team including training, mentoring and compliance.
The Successful Applicant:
- Min 2.5 years experience in professional services
- CA / CPA qualified (or international equivalent.)
- Previous experience in a Big 4 firm is highly regarded
- International candidates will be considered (Sponsorship / Visa's covered.)
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to work with clients and lead an audit team
Whats on Offer:
The firm offers a rewarding career for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and professional development opportunities. They believe that the business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues and use unique skills to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
The firm boasts flexibility around supporting families and being involved in the community. Creating and maintaining work/life balance is at the forefront of what they believe makes a successful team which leads to outstanding service and quality to its clients.
International candidates may attract spousal visas and relocation costs.
Australian candidates may attract both permanent and/or contract vacancies.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.